Nominate Now for the [Community Helper] Badge!

Administrator
Staff member
I am MentaL
Top 10 server
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
31,524
Reaction score
24,396
The Community Helper badge is now live! This unique badge is only awarded through nominations. Has someone assisted you or do you know a member who has gone above and beyond in supporting others in your designated development area? Share their username (tag them) and tell us why they deserve this badge.

Thank you!



H_CUTOUT.webp
 
Last edited:
Again, for the RAN Online subforum. (not in order)

llenn - not that many contibution, but seen him/her on the help section
arwekaj09 - actively sharing and helping
masterband1427 - actively sharing, helping, personally helped me
EmpireZ - shared some resource and sometimes help other users
DevNash - somehow actively helping other users
aizen00 - inactive lately, but helped many users before
DevFau - actively helping specially on help section
bzzbzzb - shared some resource (iirc) and help few users
Maddox - not that active, but i've seen him help few users
tyranny.online - you already said the reason
Myself - Ran Online Section, I believe i helped solve some problems and provide some share

DON'T GET MAD IF I DIDNT TAG YOU, WILL UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS REMEMBER YOU
 
Last edited:
You've tagged names, great - but why nominate? What have they done to help. Examples? tyranny.online I've seen share a lot of good files lately and helped engagement and activity. That, I will reward.

Again, for the RAN Online subforum. (not in order)

llenn - not that many contibution, but seen him/her on the help section
arwekaj09 - actively sharing and helping
masterband1427 - actively sharing, helping, personally helped me
EmpireZ - shared some resource and sometimes help other users
DevNash - somehow actively helping other users
aizen00 - inactive lately, but helped many users before
DevFau - actively helping specially on help section
bzzbzzb - shared some resource (iirc) and help few users
Maddox - not that active, but i've seen him help few users
tyranny.online - you already said the reason

DON'T GET MAD IF I DIDNT TAG YOU, WILL UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS REMEMBER YOU
I rarely post because I am randomly developing.
And I don't want to give away often. It would be better to give away once in a while.
If I give away, it must be good and people will like it.
 
iceblade112 <-- this guy, he's made FAQs & vid tuts for me in the Trickster Online, helped tons of people with setup and errors.
Honestly, I couldn't have made the Trickster section as successful as it is without his help managing the community.
He helped in several other sections like Grandchase, but I didn't pay too much attention, so I can't remember.
 
I want to nominate myself. If thats allowed. Reason: I've been over the Ran Online Help Section and helped few members along their journey of establishing them servers.
 
I want to nominate myself. If thats allowed. Reason: I've been over the Ran Online Help Section and helped few members along their journey of establishing them servers.
You've helped a lot with the reports and saved me a lot of hassle. For that, I've added your badge.
 
I would like to nominate a couple:
soras2 for opening a path for LaPlace development and sharing the fixes in order to make it available for people.
yokohiro for releasing few things for aura kingdom and few other games, as well as responding to people.
Artem-Alekseev & HariSeldon for releasing dockers for cabal online, adapted disord bot and helping the community going through it.
Ahmed Nesta for releasing beautiful models for silkroad (one of the few left who are producing models for their game community.)
Ron for revival of GTH and providing tools.
papka for metin2 files re-up and other shared explorations and revelations in multiple other games.
 
Last edited:
My last batch of personal nomimations for the contributions to the forum:

notestsoft - for start and continuation of an advance cabal online emulator.
PwrDex - for releasing cabal tools and all kind of dll sources previously privatised.
ashlay - for multiple game releases in mmoplus & blade&sould releases.
JuniorDark - for Rusty Hearts release with tools and documentation.
Matrixane - for Java Lineage 2 releases.
TaraLong - for Dragona reuploads and resources.
cmb - for multiple releases in mmoplus.
jtb1 - for tool releases and help in multiple games threads.
 
Given out a few badges today. More tomorrow.
I would like to nominate myself then. Im active In few sections with help in most cases. And some random RAPPORTS, but this no one cares most likely. I think moderators here don't like me 😜 look like nomination by mods have more to say then by random people. That nice.
Community Helper badge changed?
Indeed 🤣 look like newbie badge. Nothing fancy. Till you not click on badge you don't know what is this 🤣
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back