• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

non hamachi register page ERROR!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello . Can someone help me if he knows the problem?Server is non hamachi but at register page i get error .I have done port forwad and i have turned my firewall off ,THIS is the ERROR I GET :Core-Error: Failed to connect to database!
Error: Please check if MSSQL-service is running and reachable (firewall, etc.). Can someone tell me how to fix this plzz.I would appreaciate it .Thank you:blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no this doesnt work ,what you said is completely @@@@,but thx for the try .PLZ SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT TELL ME PLZZZZZZZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have the right database login and password

Back