Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[NonBlizzLikeScripts] Undeterminated Error Ascent 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok , i try to compile NonBlizzLikeScripts but i get an error , kinda fixed the error by removing something from the script [ i know i didn't need to do that ] but when i load ascent-world i get this :
Code:
MoonNonBlizzLikeScripts.dll : 0x12560000 : version function not found!
Any1 knows how to fix this ? I use ascent rev 4673 [ the newest ]

that means you your setup.cpp and/or setup.h are not in format for the server to check for the version # so it knows to make you recompile it for the server version you are using... keeps people from using older dlls with a new compile. (when you recompile the core you have to recompile the dlls each time)

which scripting project are you using "NonBlizzLikeScripts" from?

setup.cpp format (example)

Code:
#include "StdAfx.h"
#include "Setup.h"
#define SKIP_ALLOCATOR_SHARING 1
#include <ScriptSetup.h>

extern "C" SCRIPT_DECL uint32 _exp_get_script_type()
{
      return SCRIPT_TYPE_MISC;
    //return MAKE_SCRIPT_VERSION(SCRIPTLIB_VERSION_MAJOR, SCRIPTLIB_VERSION_MINOR);
}

extern "C" SCRIPT_DECL void _exp_script_register(ScriptMgr* mgr)
{
    SetupGlobalNPC(mgr);
}

#ifdef WIN32 

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule, DWORD  ul_reason_for_call, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
    return TRUE;
}

#endif

setup.h format (example)

Code:
#ifndef INSTANCE_SCRIPTS_SETUP_H
#define INSTANCE_SCRIPTS_SETUP_H

void SetupGlobalNPC(ScriptMgr * mgr);

#endif

Back