• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Noping a line in the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm using a highly edited LH (Strings-wise, nothing fancy) and I noticed it doesn't show the line of "NUMBER OF VICIOUS' HAMMER APPLIED"
in the bottom of the equip tooltip window. Other LHs do show that so I know it is Client sided.
In STREDIT the Strings do appear in that LH, same place and ID for the LH that do show the line in-game.
My guess is this line has been noped, and I wanted to know how I can un-nop it using ollydbg.

(I have no experience in this part of the programming, but only in Java, but I know it must not be complicated and was hoping you can give me a guidance on how to find it and unnop it somehow)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you could start over from a clean localhost and see which edit makes the vicious line disappear...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you could start over from a clean localhost and see which edit makes the vicious line disappear...
I can't really,
It's not like I made the line disappear. It's an already custom localhost (there were many lines saying Mapleroyals if that helps) and I just kept on editing the Strings.
Anyways, I now remember that Mapleroyals didn't have this line as well. but according to STREDIT it's in the client, something just disabling it can you help me out?

Hello!
I'm using a highly edited LH (Strings-wise, nothing fancy) and I noticed it doesn't show the line of "NUMBER OF VICIOUS' HAMMER APPLIED"
in the bottom of the equip tooltip window. Other LHs do show that so I know it is Client sided.
In STREDIT the Strings do appear in that LH, same place and ID for the LH that do show the line in-game.
My guess is this line has been noped, and I wanted to know how I can un-nop it using ollydbg.

(I have no experience in this part of the programming, but only in Java, but I know it must not be complicated and was hoping you can give me a guidance on how to find it and unnop it somehow)

I found the address in STREDIT for the line "NUMBER OF VICIOUS' HAMMER APPLIED: " and went to ollydbg and searched for this address, what now?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back