• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Not Quite LAN Party Anyone?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting drunk and gaming tonight, anyone want to join in and make it a drunken not quite LAN party?

PS: Those under legal drinking age need not apply, even if you don't intend to drink.

Legend
Reaction score
What time you thinking about doing it? I got a few bottles that need to be drank.

I have no clue. the whole idea came to me and then I made the thread straight away. Gonna make some lunch and then pop to the shops for some bottles of boozage but I'm thinking early/mid evening (at least in the UK).

OMG, just realised that we can use the RZ discord and actually have it matter for something for a change :zippy:

Legend
Reaction score
I'm about to go for my nightly walk but I can be on discord, I'm already 2 bottles in so I'll be drinking and gaming tonight anyway but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to for some old school voice chat lulz and shenanigans ^_^

Edit: I feel old, my song lyrics were unrecognised :*:

Last edited:
Back