Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not to much help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there guys...i created this thread because i need some1 to give me the link for the hibryd ep3 files,because i used search but i didnt find them.i would apreciate very much.Thx you.:blush:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are no "hybrid" files. There was an attempt to hack some newer items into the ep2 that we have but it was buggy and didn't work properly. It was removed by the author to prevent people installing it knowing it was buggy, then posting about all the bugs anyway.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There are no "hybrid" files. There was an attempt to hack some newer items into the ep2 that we have but it was buggy and didn't work properly. It was removed by the author to prevent people installing it knowing it was buggy, then posting about all the bugs anyway.

what i mean is that i want the files with the new costumes,sigmetal suit's,archers bow,force shielders shield..this is what i am searching...

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is the set of files i was referring to. Hacking those items into the client doesn't work well and that is why the link is dead, people spammed the forums with bug reports we knew about and couldn't fix.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is the set of files i was referring to. Hacking those items into the client doesn't work well and that is why the link is dead, people spammed the forums with bug reports we knew about and couldn't fix.

But how is this possible lol,because i know some1 that has them on his server,its a thai server and has sigmetal suit bow's and shield's without any bugs...

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is what the original author of those files says says:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/sigmetal-epaulet-not-enter-632781/#post5446224

Some people might claim they have those files working bug free and unless they have re-done all the work themselves to fix the bugs they are either lying to attract more players or they simply haven't tested them well enough to find the bugs yet. If that server has got it fully working and won't share it with us then there isn't much we can do and you will have to ask them about the fixes.

Upvote 0
Back