• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Notice in Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys im finished editing name of monster and my server is running good but ill try to change the notice in game using ! this gm command but it doesnt work i try to hex the zoneserver.exe to look into commands and cant find it!! is there a chance to edit notice
4WTE2xy - Notice in Game - RaGEZONE Forums

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
if you cannot run the command so look in the database for some tablet and hit 'Edit rows' and change the notices

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh so the notice saves in the database thanks bambilio i will try to look to all my tables in database

still cant find in database i only find tbl_greetmsg for those gm and archon notice !!!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its been a while isn't this your world name in your INI worldinfo ? so when you login it says welcome to RF bla bla bla

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
is in your Database... I'm pretty sure about that...

"When the GM Run the command + msg this inject the words in your Database" and is not in the .ini files coz you can't edit the inis with GM commands only SQL can be, i dont remember the DB tablet but try to search into your SQL...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill try to change my database but no luck still in my notice area !! i think zone needs to be edit but i dont know how to hex zoneserver :(

Upvote 0
Back