Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Notice Project]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With this tool u can send notice from kopanel

just put Notice.exe to c:\

how does it work?

PHP:
<form method='post' action=''>
Notice: <input type='text' size='40' name='thetext'>
<input type='submit' value='Send It!'>
</form>

<?php
if(isset($_POST['thetext'])){
$cmd='c:\notice.exe '.$_POST['thetext'];
shell_exec($cmd);}
?>
It only works if ur apach server can run active window not in system process, this version is BETA.

if the first wont work then try the BETA
dont forget to rename to notice.exe!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] [Notice Project]

Nice share Gerydeft. I'm going to use this plainly to dc users. For example, if a user without any kc opens and closes the powerup store, i will have it disconnect them xD. damn dupers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

first exe gives auotit error, beta exe does simply nothing 0-0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

omg gift ingame pus pls:p
i only got web.

and about dupers,easy to block them. i got a script that blocks an account if a user duped.

when the user gets inserted into gokhan, the script selects the user and update tb_user and sets column: dupe to 1. then my scriprt checks if dupe=1 set nret=blabla :p

not mine tho, max owner of A1 made it <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and about dupers,easy to block them. i got a script that blocks an account if a user duped.

where did u find it? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

its out topic pm him.
gj as allways gery and btw the gokhan table sux it bann lot of innocint ppls too

It only ban innocent people if you dont Tweak it.

Mine works perfect.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nice share Gerydeft. I'm going to use this plainly to dc users. For example, if a user without any kc opens and closes the powerup store, i will have it disconnect them xD. damn dupers.

Nice!! sounds good, but I know a person who is corrently working on this type of tool. who im not going to say yet.

Basically it will use some script, that will scan users items and Populate any dupers in a table, If the program detects any new users in this table it will disconnect them via Ebenezer /kill 'username' and Run some other scripts to whipe there accounts of the duped items, and Obviously remove them from that populated table, you will be also be able to set some options to 255 there TB_USER account (this will only work if you have a good ACCOUNT_LOGIN sp.) or 255 there USERDATA account which all server will work with this option.

He is also adding auto server messages to it, basically it will work like the tools snoxd uses..

'user' Has been Owned By Snoxd Legitimizer (which was hallarios to see rofl!)

These are the types of tools that we need to finally beat all these dupers!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Good release Gery..

1st exe hangs KOPanel in Explorer.

2nd exe (Beta) seems to do something as when I click sendit it returns me back so I can send another message, but no Notice in the server is visable, My firewall also detects Apache activity with this program which I have fully allowed..

Maybe because I renamed Ebenezer will stop this tool from working?

Hope this helps.

Back