Nova 3205 server file + client

ty
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
Tnx
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
ty
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content
 
thanks!
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
 
Anyone know this error on loading the field? auto close after this log

{"Date":"2025-06-28 01:54:40","ThreadId":"0x2BEC","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoExceptionHappen","ErrorString":"예외 발생!","Log":"Navigation Load" }
 
Are there ways to optimize/reduce ram requirements to 64gb? even 128gb would be more maneageable
 
ty
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
ty
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
ty
 
ty

I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
ty
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
thanks mantios
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
thx
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
Thanks
 
I will share new link shortly. Be patient. People never glad how much time and storage it's take to mirror that... host that huge files need huge mount of space... There is no free hosts that can keep it. If you want to hsve that life time aviable to download just make torrent for it. Or donate host.

Links:

[Hidden content]
(y)
 
Back