• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Nova client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I looked a bit everywhere in the release topics and could not find a single one, all links seem dead, I could put my hands on the retail version but have no clue how to make it work :?:

Tried to replace the 64bin folder with the modified Corsair client one but the launcher could not start it :glare:

Anyone willing to share the Nova 3205 client please? :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm repairing my HDD with all files. When i finish i release the link for you guys download

Yeah Ledie is back finally! Thank you so much man I had your google drive link sadly it was deleted I'm waiting for your news!

Upvote 0
Back