Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Manager

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good NPC Manager that you may release to me? I'm using the NPC Manager from Sandurr v1.0.0 and it doesn't work that good. When I edit a NPC in Pillai it sets all the NPC's "Z" value to 0 in other words removing all NPCs... So I was wondering if somebody had another NPC Manager that you may release to me.

Thanks in advanced ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree.

I uploaded, with source, a release I made from an older VB6 project... but Sandurrs is more capable, and has more bugs. PriTaTor dose so much more than NPCs, but it is clean and very easy to use.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Release section, its called "NEW npc and monster manager" somthing like that and lol bro you sure you are xternlpt owner?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Release section, its called "NEW npc and monster manager" somthing like that and lol bro you sure you are xternlpt owner?
Note the latest download is an upgrade only, you need to have installed the earlier full version in order for it to work properly.

And I'm sure he is the XPT owner... but he hasn't been involved in the running of his server to this level for some time, as he has been working on other Xternal Games... So some catching up with "the scene" may be in order. :wink:

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Yea i guess so bobsbol, I just thought it wierd because I have worked with him and he was good, apparently he bit rusty and that why rz exist^^
Air bourne dont offense still love ya man :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah little tired to when I posted this at 1 am or 2 am :p still <3 though xD

Back