NPC Manager

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good NPC Manager that you may release to me? I'm using the NPC Manager from Sandurr v1.0.0 and it doesn't work that good. When I edit a NPC in Pillai it sets all the NPC's "Z" value to 0 in other words removing all NPCs... So I was wondering if somebody had another NPC Manager that you may release to me.

Thanks in advanced

Release section, its called "NEW npc and monster manager" somthing like that and lol bro you sure you are xternlpt owner?

Release section, its called "NEW npc and monster manager" somthing like that and lol bro you sure you are xternlpt owner?
Note the latest download is an upgrade only, you need to have installed the earlier full version in order for it to work properly.

And I'm sure he is the XPT owner... but he hasn't been involved in the running of his server to this level for some time, as he has been working on other Xternal Games... So some catching up with "the scene" may be in order.

Yea i guess so bobsbol, I just thought it wierd because I have worked with him and he was good, apparently he bit rusty and that why rz exist^^
Air bourne dont offense still love ya man