- Joined
- Jun 15, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 5
Hello,
I would like to modify (translate) the displayed text in the bubbles over NPC's heads, nothing else.
I've been searching the site for a few days on every sites like Ragezone (which is the best by far...), and couldn't find anything.
Apparently, it could be those .txt files named in "character.inc" ( m_szDialog= "MaFl_Macus.txt"; ) but:
1- I can't locate them.
2- I even don't know if they are the good ones, cause it says "Dialog", & I don't want to edit dialogues.
I tryied by myself :
- to unearth those text files in every Source files that I have (with VS2019) -> nothing
- in every .exe files -> nothing
I've opened every .txt files in Client and Server -> nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
(English isn't my native language, so sry if there are some mistakes)
I would like to modify (translate) the displayed text in the bubbles over NPC's heads, nothing else.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I've been searching the site for a few days on every sites like Ragezone (which is the best by far...), and couldn't find anything.
Apparently, it could be those .txt files named in "character.inc" ( m_szDialog= "MaFl_Macus.txt"; ) but:
1- I can't locate them.
2- I even don't know if they are the good ones, cause it says "Dialog", & I don't want to edit dialogues.
I tryied by myself :
- to unearth those text files in every Source files that I have (with VS2019) -> nothing
- in every .exe files -> nothing
I've opened every .txt files in Client and Server -> nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
(English isn't my native language, so sry if there are some mistakes)

