• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NPC Nano Sanna Aotulia

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mageoski - NPC Nano Sanna Aotulia - RaGEZONE Forums

Since i'm months out of editing the server i'm not sure how to solve this, maybe someone can tell me how to do it, lol.

I cam across this by accident:

This NPC on official server is showed as stealthed. If you die in demon stronghold or zurhidon stronghold you will be revived near this npc. it has some dialog for example can you port back to near the entrance of the instances.

I only can see this NPC if i use GM Tool to show hidden things (1), but if i hover the mouse at the NPC (2)it has no dialogue (not clickable at all).

Now there are 2 options here:

1) This NPC needs some kinda pre-quest before it spawns
2) error on the sql/server

Someone an idea ?

ROM_Error - NPC Nano Sanna Aotulia - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check out lua code 0021(quest Check), 01592(quest check, Options) ,
it does the check for quest en order to show the npc to you or not .....

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thx mate! That was correct.

Directly at Sturobold the NPC "Apat" has the quest "Support for Dimarka", if you finish the quest and get the new quest "Respect for a hero" my NPC now is finally there :D

I can now port to diloss or the audience hall of naga if dying in HotDL or ZS

Upvote 0
Back