Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NT fuckin L

Reaction score
I will hunt down each of their employees and kill them all slowly and painfully. Bastards.

My net went down 5 or 6 dayz ago and I was like WTF. foned NTL and they say it's server problems or sumthin and it'll take about a fay 2 sort out. Few dayz later: NOTHIN. Fone em up again and they say it's 2 do with the DTV Set top box downstairs. :/

Newayz they say it's strange I was eva connected at all thru that box and replaced it 2day. They must all die:mad:

D

Darknightr

STEELY 4 GOD said:
oi i work for NTL we run a sucseful anc trustible company *blaitantly lies*

you seriously work for NTL

*checks his ip and strarts tracing*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u know y ntl use those big vans? its coz they go thru towns playing Ice Cream Van music, kids come out and then they kidnapp em (like off chitty chitty bang bang in a way). They then ship them off to Asian countries where they work for 3p an hour making nuclear weapons for North Korea.

D

Darknightr

CripplePatrol said:
u know y ntl use those big vans? its coz they go thru towns playing Ice Cream Van music, kids come out and then they kidnapp em (like off chitty chitty bang bang in a way). They then ship them off to Asian countries where they work for 3p an hour making nuclear weapons for North Korea.

:lol: 300th post :p

Reaction score
CripplePatrol said:
so so true:lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CripplePatrol said:

:rofl: :jaja: :rofl:

Back