Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NX from mobs set to specific amount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Background Info:
My Maplestory server recently coded a way in which the amount of NX earned from the mob depends upon the mobs HP.

Issue:
Now mobs at LHC with 7 million HP give 500 nx. I do not want to lower the algorithm of nx to mob hp, because mobs like aliens give 8 nx. Which is a fair and good amount.

Question:

Is there a way I can specifically set LHC monsters to give a certain amount of NX, thus being separate from the rest of the mobs being set on HP. For example, to give 100 nx.

Or... Is there a way to make the nx split amongst party members. For example, if two people were in the party it would give 250 nx to each player (As it is now it gives full amount to both party members, 500nx).

Let me know if you guys have any ideas!!!

Thx, so much!
(Hope I posted in the correct place... Sorry if I did not) :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant do either of those because:

1. My server has hell channels meaning if I based it off level it would raise higher for hell channels, because they are buffed
2. People want NX from LHC

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. - If you have hell level, you should reward them by getting more nx?it scaled decenty?

- I ment add a check for the entire thing . If map = nx is . or mob = nx is - and then remove the said map /mobs from the other algorith

Upvote 0
Back