Nx npc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release]NX NPC

dude wat you give me i cant compile it and i am sure i know compile i compiled brfore but to these have eror maybe can you give me yours npcconversationmanager.java pliz?

.....I don't recommend making your server public, no offense. But if you can't do these simple steps, then you shouldn't be making a server.. But once I'm nice like that, I'll supply you with my file. Don't blame me if you jack up your server.
 

Attachments

Re: [Release]NX NPC

dude look i have a publuk and i add alottt of commands and scripts the prob was thet something in these man script worng so i look at the posts and i see the fux thank you anyway dude
 
Re: [Release]NX NPC

look i am from israel so i dont know werite so good like you..and look you dont have to belive do wat you want i did that i add !searchh commend !speak @str @rebirth @exp and @dex and all that but i cant telll you to belive do wat you want and wtfx0rz thank you
 
Re: [Release]NX NPC

i dont know werite commands
and look i try to do its work in 50k i did first but than its up 150k and 350k do you know why?
 
Re: [Release]NX NPC

Alright, I found the problem

change iGoofy's function to

Code:
        public void modifyNX(int amount, int type) {
        
        getPlayer().modifyCSPoints(type, amount);
            if (amount > 0) {
                        getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(5, "You have gained NX Cash (+" + amount +")."));
                 } else { 
                        getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(5, "You have lost NX Cash (" + (amount) +")."));           
                 }
        }
 
Re: [Release]NX NPC

Alright, I found the problem

change iGoofy's function to

Code:
        public void modifyNX(int amount, int type) {
        
        getPlayer().modifyCSPoints(type, amount);
            if (amount > 0) {
                        getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(5, "You have gained NX Cash (+" + amount +")."));
                 } else { 
                        getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(5, "You have lost NX Cash (" + (amount) +")."));           
                 }
        }
I thought that set the NX cash to whatever you set as the amount?
 
Re: [Release]NX NPC

look at the function
Code:
	public void modifyCSPoints(int type, int quantity) {
		if (type == 0) {
			this.nxcash += quantity;
		} else if (type == 1) {
			this.maplepoints += quantity;
		} else if (type == 2) {
			this.gifttokens += quantity;
		}
	}

It adds the amount, not set the amount.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back