• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

O2Jam Live - The Living O2Jam Live

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're italian. non-asian ppls usually play at the international server = malaysian client lol

Exactly. I'm interested to an unofficial version of the game because from Italy it's impossibile to buy Ep without a credit card and I want to play those damn P2P songs! :p

I'm looking forward your project..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When will it finally open?.. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Close Beta 2 period skipped
Coming soon : Open Beta

I can't tell the date when Open Beta will be released. I'm scared of delay time so I can't tell the exact date.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok..i got a problem registering to ur server..no matter what i do it always end up registration failed..y cant i register?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok..i got a problem registering to ur server..no matter what i do it always end up registration failed..y cant i register?

because registration is closed?

Back