• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

O2Jam Server Files v1.8 + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I just want to reupload the Server Files and Client O2Jam v1.8
Here is it:
O2Jam v1.8 Client and Server Files

You can find setup guide server at here (this guide is for v1.5, the different only the name of databases) or you can check my site

Good Luck :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when running start server.bat :O:

02jamerro - O2Jam Server Files v1.8 + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have setup the server and run it well,but i have found the bug that there are some dead rooms still available to be joined,but the members in this room were not online anymore after the server run several days,could you please help to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when running start server.bat :O:

View attachment 134956

To run the server, you don't need to run O2JamAgent
It unusable, but you still can running O2JamAgent by configuring the setting on "Conf" folder

Just run following sequence:
O2JamGManager -> O2JamGateWay -> O2JamServer

if it not showing up, that mean you are miss configuration, Check the DSN Settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have setup the server and run it well,but i have found the bug that there are some dead rooms still available to be joined,but the members in this room were not online anymore after the server run several days,could you please help to fix it?

This only can fixed by restarting your server.
make sure the player and server connection is stable

or the player was stucked, if the player didn't online and still remain in game
check the SQL Table on T_o2jam_login, you can force DC the player by deleting the row that containing respective ID in USER_ID column in T_o2jam_login

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This only can fixed by restarting your server.
make sure the player and server connection is stable

or the player was stucked, if the player didn't online and still remain in game
check the SQL Table on T_o2jam_login, you can force DC the player by deleting the row that containing respective ID in USER_ID column in T_o2jam_login

ummm,yes,i have done like that.But i think it's not a flexible way...

BTW,currently I am investigating a launcher like O2perfect which could update the latest OJNlist.dat,music,interface... if you could provide one, I will be appreciated. I have try "neoncube",but it's not stable...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have no idea to unstuck the stuck room other than restarting the server and unstuck the player from T_o2jam_login...

iO2Perfect is creating their own launcher using .NET Platform
Probably it written in C#.NET using .NET Framework 2.0 because it require .NET Framework 2.0

I don't know anything about neoncube patcher configuration, since it was originally designed for Ragnarok.
but AFAIK neoncube is Open Source project, I think you can customize it using available source code so it more suitable for O2Jam thingies.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To run the server, you don't need to run O2JamAgent
It unusable, but you still can running O2JamAgent by configuring the setting on "Conf" folder

Just run following sequence:
O2JamGManager -> O2JamGateWay -> O2JamServer

if it not showing up, that mean you are miss configuration, Check the DSN Settings

Work perfectly dudeee :D

I can create auto update launcher edited from RO Auto Updater, just PM me if you interest.

This the sample

auto - O2Jam Server Files v1.8 + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to hear that :D
btw nice updater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have no idea to unstuck the stuck room other than restarting the server and unstuck the player from T_o2jam_login...

iO2Perfect is creating their own launcher using .NET Platform
Probably it written in C#.NET using .NET Framework 2.0 because it require .NET Framework 2.0

I don't know anything about neoncube patcher configuration, since it was originally designed for Ragnarok.
but AFAIK neoncube is Open Source project, I think you can customize it using available source code so it more suitable for O2Jam thingies.

Thanks,I will try.

umm,I have to bother you once more that there is another one problem troubled me.

EX:When room created,each room could contain 8 players to play together. But sometimes when there are 7 players in the room,the 8th one could not join in.

I know it's unavailable for players to join in the room if the player have not the songs which the room owner chosen.

But for this case,everything is normal.The player has the songs,the room is normal,no pass,no lock.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you think about it :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about we collaborate and set up this server ? . hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo CXO2, thumbs up for your tutorial, organized and detailed! thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to hear that :D
btw nice updater

Hi. question.

music folder in client folder a have music file here.

it is O2JAM music file.
this is file ojn ojm extension.

my server reset, logout, reboot, success. but can't create room.

room button click, effect does not occur.

help me.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
o2jam - O2Jam Server Files v1.8 + Client - RaGEZONE Forums hi i got this error.. i follow all your instructions and only change my pass.. i really dont know what happen coz i got this error.. i hope you can help me solve it.. thnx

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i tried to restore it in sql 2000 and 2005 but it wont let me to restore the DB it get error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not think sql 2008 can be restored back to 2000 or 2005. y do u want to use 2000 and 2005 anyway =/

Back