Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OceanCycle} Official Thread for Fixes and Revision

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OceanCycle

*From now on , All revision logs will be posted here each time there is a new one

==============================================
Rev: 15
Log:

-Added License to Database

===============================================

Rev: 14
Log:

-Added Database that does the correct function
-Emulator now accept Server Listing
-Emulator now supports Client 1.160

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody upload a good 1.160client version? :S and if i start silkroad with launcher, its just give me the offical sro info, and if i set the host file 127.0.0.1 its didnt say server under inspection, but no any news, or no start button appear
so how you start silkroad? :)
if i start silkroad with 1.159nodc(no new nodc client because they sad the client is the same as 1.159 as 1.160) i can run, but no servers in list

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download client:

Download Patch and install it to 1.160

You can't run the client and the server on the same pc, you need to download Testosterone to do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D man, i mean the sro_client.exe, my curently 1.160client version+testosterone dont working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SOme of you may still be getting the no server listing. That is because the database is changing your numbers for some reason.

Please make sure your server database table look likes this.Especially ServerNumber

Dayi - [OceanCycle} Official Thread for Fixes and Revision - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That server number thing did the trick...now I have a server listing. Thanks
But...I get D/C'd at the character creation screen and up pops the multiple question mark window.
This happens with or without the testosterone loader. I am using a client updated to 1.160
Any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But...I get D/C'd at the character creation screen and up pops the multiple question mark window.
This happens with or without the testosterone loader. I am using a client updated to 1.160
Any ideas?

The packets for the charecter creation and the login to game have not been coded into the emu yet, i spoke to Dayi last night and he said thats what hes doing now, so we just need to wait.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas?

Just dont do character creation.Only use the character that is inside one of the 3 accounts in the database.

Character creation is one of the things im working on.

Also being able to spawn inside the game with client 1.160 im also working on it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh btw your EMU is by far the best ive seen, WORKING!

and does any one know how to spawn the normal monsters?(in DB)

can some one make a web sript for character creation?

and what are the GM commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[GM]Tarky Notebook - GNGWC 2008

hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Max , im working on the character creations.So hold up a bit on that.Yes there gm commands , like notice , speed and thoes stuff.

@inv , thats cool.Yes Gm uses a command prompt inside the game.You can access it by opening sro on a console format.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Davy

all done you add link for downloads server or not?

i have ftp fast for downloads for you add files, clients, etc pm for send login and pw for you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls pw for svn

for run server use program c ?

No idea what you said then but il guess.

Make a new folder call it what ever you like. make sure you have TortoiseSVN before doing this, right click the folder and click SVN Checkout, then past that link into the box which i posted, and click ok.

It will download all the files into that folder then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea what you said then but il guess.

Make a new folder call it what ever you like. make sure you have TortoiseSVN before doing this, right click the folder and click SVN Checkout, then past that link into the box which i posted, and click ok.

It will download all the files into that folder then.

ty friend reply i success in downloads server for make up use program C++ or visual basic 6?

Back