• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Oder PNJ's in Pellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
three PNJ's was not appair on my pellas map

Luminance Lord Gugg >> Karl Meliet, chef Mercenaire
Shroud Prophet Mogo >> Ma Hou, Prophète du Suaire
Corona Taomaster Kyno >> Kyon, chevalier de l'Égide

they are in npcgen.data in a37 and they are in element.data, and models.pck

why plz ?

Sry is on the wrong section, it's for 1.4.4+ Help...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If we were on 1.3.6, I would say to try to spawn it from GM console to check if it's something related to elements.data or npcgen.data. But here you can only double check the npcgen and see if there is nothing wrong (like: wrong coords or wrong type of entity (npc/mob)).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no body can up a npcgen.data from map a37 who work ?... plz :(

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try to clear that npc's content (quest list links and etc), just leave untouched important fields of npc conf.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know what you want to say.. i have this in the npcgen editor...

shoud prophet mogo - Oder PNJ's in Pellas - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is not an bugfix. Just a test. I suppose there is something wrong in tasks lists page in ur elements.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, something is wrong.. what ? i don't know. i've got all quest for Orders, but not for choice our order...

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Send your elements.data and tasks.data ... I'll take a look quickly.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your tasks.data is missing some quests and your elements.data is missing some npcs data. Also there are some chinese things with IDs higher than 40000 (are they from the new expansion in china or are they custom?).

I would recommend you to try my data files and tell me if you still get some problem with the npcs you mentioned in your first post. They should be there at the right coords and should work without any problem. I tested them on my Descent 1.4.5 local server and they were working.

Link for my data files:

Infos: Original PWI-FR elements.data v66 downgraded to v63. Original PWI-FR tasks.data v102.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know how to downgrade the PWI-Fr elements.... ?

it work, really thx.

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well... you need to know the differences between the newer elements.data (v66) and the older elements.data (v63) and fix/hexedit/remove few things to make the newer elements.data working with the server and client. But remember, the converted elements.data will not work as it should. You will miss some functions when downgrading the files but it's neccesary to make the files compatible... Unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back