• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Odin files : binding blow (trix skill) fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Odin files : binding blow (trix skill) fix =P

can do the same video but this time attak the second player ?
Is bugged on player : during the pull, if the one who is getting pulled does a skill or even try to move to a location it cancel the effect (of getting pulled).

This is really nice man, but the speed needs to be increased.

I increased speed but i can't disabled player action during the move due to the "set up" i've made.

There are 3 ways to "fix" it but 2 of them are buggy, i haven't figured how to set it up with the 3rd way.

Anyway got the flying knockback of Earth Strike (knight 110 skill) working =) .

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Is bugged on player : during the pull, if the one who is getting pulled does a skill or even try to move to a location it cancel the effect (of getting pulled).

I believe you can fix that by adding a sub abstate similar to Mesmerize for as long as the pulls duration. Depends on the way you "fixed" the skill tho.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I believe you can fix that by adding a sub abstate similar to Mesmerize for as long as the pulls duration. Depends on the way you "fixed" the skill tho.
I thought about it when i noticed the bug but if i had a new effect to the skill, the char stay got knock back but doesn't come to the trix location.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I thought about it when i noticed the bug but if i had a new effect to the skill, the char stay got knock back but doesn't come to the trix location.

Ahh I see.. Well so far so good. The rest is a piece of cake if you spend time on it. I'll find the way to fix them eventually. I'm not a workaround person so I'll make sure it's a pure fix. I wish you good continue with yours then! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'll find the way to fix them eventually. I'm not a workaround person so I'll make sure it's a pure fix.

I wish you good luck since all is about chars configuration. Look at the fix proof and the bug on the char then you will understand why is it bugged .:thumbup:

I'll give you a hint : Kunta Kinte ^^ Your name is TOBY! What's your name? - YouTube

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks but.... Your hint is pure racism.. If you watched it till the end hes calling that man a slave(wigger). If he never said "My name is TOBY" then I would of thought the hint was to Never give up. But I wouldn't in anyway once I start working on that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is the racism ? it's a big hint i gave you the meaning is quite difficult to understand.

note : i've watched all the episode ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Where is the racism ? it's a big hint i gave you the meaning is quite difficult to understand.

note : i've watched all the episode ^^

I have a logic of my own unfortunately.. :p I cannot follow the "rules". I'll figure this out my way.. Thanks for trying to give me a hint tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back