Odin Snow

Re: [RELEASE] Odin Snow

I get this error when trying to select my character. It seems like an error in the source so yeah.
(This didn't happen with leaked v58 Odin SNow, so why with Lily? o.O)
pensoftware - Odin Snow - RaGEZONE Forums

Everyone gets that. You need v59 XML string.wz

Is there any way to get a new one? Does the WZ.bat extract it?
In a thread on Nautilus Port, they said to use the XML String.wz from v55. But even then, when you load your character at Map 0, it will d/c you automatically. (Even with a localhost)

I switched to OdinTeh.

In a thread on Nautilus Port, they said to use the XML String.wz from v55. But even then, when you load your character at Map 0, it will d/c you automatically. (Even with a localhost)

I switched to OdinTeh.

Does OdinTeh have v. 59, and is it only map 0 that you disconnect on?

Uhm, can someone put up their odinsnow files? Because um I dont really get how to make the files. Thanks

how come my friend get stuck at the char there. it said unable to logon to server?
help anyone?

@up
copy everything inside Dist folder & paste here:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\lib\ext
& here
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\ext

btw. OdinTeh is better than OdinSnow -.-

i dont see where you get the source files for odin teh =/ on the forum

i haven't learned that much about SVN k? so shut up. It's like giving a calculus book to a 1st grader. They dont know shit until they LEARN it

i haven't learned that much about SVN k? so shut up. It's like giving a calculus book to a 1st grader. They dont know shit until they LEARN it
Haha, try checking out SVN before commenting on it like that.

It doesn't take a genius to find out how to use Tortoise SVN. Download it, and you'll find out how to use it in like 2 secs after right clicking your desktop.

Back