- Joined
- Jun 9, 2006
- Messages
- 8,543
- Reaction score
- 109
Sorry for not being able to come here but I got a couple of movie contracts I just could not ignore. I am going next week to South Africa on a business trip and I'll be back at the end of that week.
Once am back, lets fuckin finish this matter once and for all for good. You'll have your files and everything that comes along with it. After that I'll leave this section for good coz I dont want anything to do with A3..
Thank You So Much,
-- iNs@nE
Once am back, lets fuckin finish this matter once and for all for good. You'll have your files and everything that comes along with it. After that I'll leave this section for good coz I dont want anything to do with A3..
Thank You So Much,
-- iNs@nE

