[OFF-TOPIC]To all beloved ran developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
2,530
Reaction score
447
I just want to comfort all your minds.

Here is 2 groups made for us ransters :p
http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/ranster.html
http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/RanRZ.html

Also i want all to be active in RZ not only in Ran Section because i want many of us got alpha member rank. If you reach 1.5k post you can be an alpa like me.
You will have lots of benefits when you got alpha.
beCause i want you also to be an alpha not only me. Being alone is too sad.
I like this Ran Section be active and more than the Maplestory section also the habbo section.

There are lots of sections that you can post and join the topic here in RZ.
But do not forget to not violate the rules in RZ forums and ran section.
 
Oh =( Too bad for me still haven't yet reached 100.Well,I'm gonna spam the section for me to reach 3k (kidding)^_^ but may I ask when you're an ALPHA MEMBER can you close the thread/s that you've made?Or at lease what level can you close your thread/s.
Well,my insight about that, is during the time that CABAL Dev launch some developers left RAN Section and transferred to that section.But still RAN Fever still up there and glad to know that there are still players that would prefer this game than any other MMORPG Game.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back