• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official DayZ Server files for 0.63 released!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to view .p3d binarized files? i dont want to mod them i just want to see trough the files... Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe someone already asked it, but maybe you guys know how to change de despawn time of dead body / dead infected

thx ♥

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Watermark and Custom loading screen, Is this possible ? Its been a while since i messed with DayZ and what i knew then is useless now :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to set Pivate hive/shard Master and Slave?

(Adding a second Private server to an exiting one to share the database (Players) )

I mean the official Way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to set Pivate hive/shard Master and Slave?

(Adding a second Private server to an exiting one to share the database (Players) )

I mean the official Way.

Set a symlink for folders

mklink /J C:\<path to main database> C:\<path to destination database>

Back