Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Official] MoograMS v83 Commands

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The source happens to have the connections setup very very well. I have noticed with arcane based (cryptic, w/e) sources, this also happens, but only if there was not a new connection within that 36m milliseconds (10 hours?)

I've had 54m milliseconds before, and it's even happened while I was in game and coding something on my dedi. So I'm not sure if it's because no one connected to the server for over 10 hours. No characters lose progress, ie no rollbacks. I've yet to reap the consequences of this, which is why I'm hoping to understand what it is.

It's a simple nop the stringpool::getstring mapletip address and no more maple tips

Thanks I'll take a look!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I've had 54m milliseconds before, and it's even happened while I was in game and coding something on my dedi. So I'm not sure if it's because no one connected to the server for over 10 hours. No characters lose progress, ie no rollbacks. I've yet to reap the consequences of this, which is why I'm hoping to understand what it is.

Thanks I'll take a look!
Like I had said, any tetra based source (I think it has to do with TDP/UDP[probably so wrong it's stupid]) will encounter the same issue.

Reaction score
Like I had said, any tetra based source (I think it has to do with TDP/UDP[probably so wrong it's stupid]) will encounter the same issue.

Well they're using the old MoongraMS (leaked) source which wasn't based off of that, but the error is just standard mysql crashing I believe. I did run into the problem before, but solved it when hackishly allocating more memory into mysql.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well they're using the old MoongraMS (leaked) source which wasn't based off of that, but the error is just standard mysql crashing I believe. I did run into the problem before, but solved it when hackishly allocating more memory into mysql.

Thanks for the reply David. I will "hackishly" try to allocate more memory for SQL. I'm wondering if this issue is related to the shop merchants not saving mesos or items to the database. I know around this revision shops were "risky". I've looked around elsewhere, and the shop implementation seems to be the same. Did you have shops stable in later revisions, or can point me in the direction to fix the stability of them in this one?

Also wanted to say thanks. This whole project has been a blast, met some great people, some great ideas have become a reality...just thought I'd share that! It's my birthday and I'm in a great mood ha.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, you did mention something about your birthday being in Monday. Because I couldn't greet you, It'd be cool if you used my birthday greet, hehe.

Happy birthday, pal.

Funny thing about that thread with one of the moderators....anyway, thanks! I did use your NPC and the stealMesos function I made (that got deleted) lol. Thanks again for the wishes!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Oh no I know. I was just using it as an example.

Now, you specified 'old' in your statement..
does that mean the new one is? :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh no I know. I was just using it as an example.

Now, you specified 'old' in your statement..
does that mean the new one is? :p

MetroMS 2 and LocalMS are the public released revision of BubblesDev/shootsource I believe. As David mentioned, the revision I have was leaked (stolen if you read this whole thread), and it's around rev 2xx.

I haven't released this yet because I'd like to complete as much as possible before "another v83 source" shows up. This source does not have RMI removed, we just finished pirate skills (transforming into a barrel was a funny troll), have about half the PQs done, boats, shops, gms-like boss fights and drops, etc, etc. I'd say as of right now, it's just another v83 source.

Back