Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Official RAN Launcher Clone ] RAN E-Games EP3/EP4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day,

I'll be releasing my own version of EP3/4 Official Launcher Clone with Authentication Server for public and under MIT License, meaning anyone can collaborate with me improving the launcher as part of my practices and idea sharing for this game and for someone not to sell you this function or features for their own good sake. All of the sources are available in my github.

Tutorials will be available on my Youtube Channel that is soon to be updated, again as part of my practices and idea sharing.

Youtube Tutorial Series :

Authentication Server ( TypeScript ) :

Launcher C# :

Rust Auth Server :
TODO
Future Repo :

Requirements ( Launcher ) :
Visual Studio 2019 with C#
.Net Framework 4.5

Requirements ( Authentication Server ) :
NodeJS / NVM
Yarn

Requirements ( Auth Server - Rust Version ) :
Rust-C

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good day,

I'll be releasing my own version of EP3/4 Official Launcher Clone with Authentication Server for public and under MIT License, meaning anyone can collaborate with me improving the launcher as part of my practices and idea sharing for this game and for someone not to sell you this function or features for their own good sake. All of the sources are available in my github.

Tutorials will be available on my Youtube Channel that is soon to be updated, again as part of my practices and idea sharing.

Youtube Tutorial Series :

Authentication Server ( TypeScript ) :

Launcher C# :

Rust Auth Server :
TODO
Future Repo :

Requirements ( Launcher ) :
Visual Studio 2019 with C#
.Net Framework 4.5

Requirements ( Authentication Server ) :
NodeJS / NVM
Yarn

Requirements ( Auth Server - Rust Version ) :
Rust-C

Hello YeXiuPH,
Kindly use the youtube tag in order to embed your youtube video here.

Best regards

Back