• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official Release: Lo Theme - As Seen On www.hablo.me (RevCMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am releasing the original version of this theme (for RevCMS), you guys won't have any bugs and stuff this way. Also, because I want credit for my work. This is my first ever release too :)

Extra Features:
- Values page (With Housekeeping edit)
- Badge Shop (Was too lazy to code it through the database so you have to edit the array in the PHP file.
- Displays Server Stats

masood104 - Official Release: Lo Theme - As Seen On www.hablo.me (RevCMS) - RaGEZONE Forums

masood104 - Official Release: Lo Theme - As Seen On www.hablo.me (RevCMS) - RaGEZONE Forums

To get rare values to work:

Code:
CREATE TABLE rares ( id int(11) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, name text(0) NOT NULL, url text(0) NOT NULL, value int(11) NOT NULL );

Download Link:

I will release my new official "nub" skin after I am done with it, so stay tuned. Enjoy guys!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oke it works on xampp, but how do i get the client fixt ? because it stays white :(

and where is the housekeeping ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn NICE <3

Does it has exploits?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks good! I know someone took your credit and ripped your theme a few weeks ago, but this looks amazing, great release!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great! Just wondering, the housekeeping doesn't work? Or maybe we need a htaccess-file for it or something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oke it works on xampp, but how do i get the client fixt ? because it stays white :(

and where is the housekeeping ?

Update your web-build to fix client ...

and housekeeping should be

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice, i Love this style thx for release!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I love the convenience of RevCMS, it can be used outside of Habbo. Just making a folder in skins containing your index or whatnot, and editing your config to the name of the folder you made. I will use this in a beta on my PC-Ran hotel on localhost for making customs, even though it doesn't matter. haha.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you give us the sql code for the rare values page?

Sorry about that, use this:

Code:
CREATE TABLE rares ( id int(11) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, name text(0) NOT NULL, url text(0) NOT NULL, value int(11) NOT NULL );

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything goes good, except when i try to log on to housekeeping:

It says that i dont have the right permission level although i got the right permission ( 7 ).

Any solutions?

EDIT: It says "Incorrect Access Level"

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah you know i'm joking.

Great CMS but i honestly thought Matthew had done it lol.

I guess you was "Google"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Matthew made one using some crappy drag and drop program LOL, I just coded it through CSS.

LOl thanks :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Masood;']
Whens newest theme being released? o_O
Nice thread btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back