• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sure watch at we are working at a chat for the moment ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wao, looking for help i just found an Robber. how can be people like this?

Payed him 15$ than he tried to stole my paypal accound asking me for my paypal documents...
helloimpie - Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement - RaGEZONE Forums

Another one and saying hes a moderator here on RG....

helloimpie - Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What did u expect when asking for help on a leecher board(most here are guests) :D

I could set it up for free. However feel free to donate me what u like after work but i don't force u to, cause it isn't really much to do.

Contact me and i take a look

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please help me, i would of be so thanks full, and animated for giving some tips :D contact my skype: live:ellocoxbox

^

His Server is so bad misconfigurated, i had to quit. It would cost 10 hours to get pre-setup done.

Even your "copSSH" disables task manager within minutes after reenable

Reset the system and get a proper linux...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^

His Server is so bad misconfigurated, i had to quit. It would cost 10 hours to get pre-setup done.

Even your "copSSH" disables task manager within minutes after reenable

Reset the system and get a proper linux...
a man just set one server in my VPS with no problem i less than 20 min.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a man just set one server in my VPS with no problem i less than 20 min.

Sure it can be done in 20min, but the Server still has massive performance and security issue. (His Sever: 50% CPU usage already gone @ idle)
Imagine u are about to build a house, do u use dog poo as basement? No u dont. It would work but , not very good.

Serious ->>>> This guy has even installed skype next to chrome on this root, skype haha. That already block the port from ogar. I uninstalled, so i might fixed the ogar-server anyway ;)

Made my day

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i play agario unblocked game i try on this site but not worked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It work, but when I try to add more than 1 bot, I get this error :

Code:
TypeError: this.leaderboardAddSort is not a function
    at Mode.FFA.updateLB (C:\Users\Me\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\src\gamemodes\FFA.js:78:18)
    at GameServer.mainLoop (C:\Users\Me\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\src\GameServer.js:390:31)
    at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:92:15)

Any idea ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reload the files again

Agar Server

Last edited:
Back