Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Oh Great....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fucking Lola Has Left Because Sipher Is A Fucking Mong As Couldnt Trace An IP Right.

If 81. IP's Are From UK, How Come Hers Is From Latvia?

Why Don't You Do Us All A Favour And Fuck Off So Lola Can Come Back

Well let me tell you this Sipher, we will do the same to you as you tryed to do on me!

Well let's see, you tryed to "bully" me away, you banned DTB because he wanted you to stop banning me, there are several members, if not more that don't like you, and you helped to get a other member to leave this forum.

I will get involved in this, if you like it or not.

Maybe you should of thought about this all before you banned me everyday.

She Left Because You Told People Shes From UK.

It Is Not Your Place To Check Up On Anybody, Or Call Them A Liar.

Do What You Said In The Staff Forum And Leave For Fuck Sake

And then what, what do you think you will reach if you start banning me again, you already said that you were hurted by all the things said in the last few days, you start banning me again and it will all start over again, this time you stopped on your own, well not really on your own as you were asked to stop by others, but who knows about the next time.

Here is my advice, keep a low profile for a while, let things blow over, and learn from your mistakes, and yes i know you think i'm annoying now, and you really want to ban me now, you might even do, but that won't solve your problem, i'm not your problem, i'm more like a obstacle, and the problem is in yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back