Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OK clever ppl computer wizz kids slove this one

Reaction score
right,

i wanna play korean mythofsoma now i've made myself an account and i have the client up to date, but i was told a while back that the koreans stop european IPs now when i connect i cant play it just says Cannot enter soma worlds, that kinda seems like summit it would say cos im not from korea.

anotherthing i have tried is using the korean client to play euro soma so that i can make myself a monster character and i can connect and get past welcome message but the sum korean comes up which i believe to be a server selecter and when i choose a server it will load up normal character selection bit but always comes up with connection terminated.

a way to solve either of these problems is what i am after and if anyone does it i will be very grateful

M

Mario_Party

trick it into thinking u have a korean ip...... i think this can be done with maybe some illegal tools......

Reaction score
yeah thats what i want but i have no idea where to get one and i tried all the good places for stuff i know

screenie when connecting to korean

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Proxy might not work.
Just wondering...last time i cheked there were no private svrs of mythofsoma but meanwhile did any1 managed to make 1? If so gime a link.

P

projectux

BAH! just ring up ur ISP, thats wat i did, and they let me in sum how dont as just ring em!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how r all the soma players playin euro soma thn? u wont b able 2 use the korean client cos it will hav diff patches etc

neway, more 2 the point
Y U PLAYIN(OR TRYIN 2 PLAY) SOMA?? :confused:

Back