Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

OK clever ppl computer wizz kids slove this one

Reaction score
right,

i wanna play korean mythofsoma now i've made myself an account and i have the client up to date, but i was told a while back that the koreans stop european IPs now when i connect i cant play it just says Cannot enter soma worlds, that kinda seems like summit it would say cos im not from korea.

anotherthing i have tried is using the korean client to play euro soma so that i can make myself a monster character and i can connect and get past welcome message but the sum korean comes up which i believe to be a server selecter and when i choose a server it will load up normal character selection bit but always comes up with connection terminated.

a way to solve either of these problems is what i am after and if anyone does it i will be very grateful

trick it into thinking u have a korean ip...... i think this can be done with maybe some illegal tools......

yeah thats what i want but i have no idea where to get one and i tried all the good places for stuff i know

screenie when connecting to korean

Attachments

• nosomaworlds - OK clever ppl computer wizz kids slove this one - RaGEZONE Forums
    nosomaworlds.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 60
Proxy might not work.
Just wondering...last time i cheked there were no private svrs of mythofsoma but meanwhile did any1 managed to make 1? If so gime a link.

BAH! just ring up ur ISP, thats wat i did, and they let me in sum how dont as just ring em!

Back