• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ok im officially flipping out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ok.... ive already made an other post about this but I need some more help here.

we got this new SpeedTouch 716 router (god damn what a pain in the butt)

at first the port scan websites said "time-out" or "stealthed".

Then I went to the gateway 192.168.1.254 and did the port forward like explained on this page: but then with ports 6000 - 8000 instead of 7700-7800

but I still got AE in gunz -.-

So I did a few port scans (on different sites). They all said "closed" (look at the first screenshot...)

but then i downloaded this program that tells u if ur ports are open. when its done scanning it goes to a website and says if its open or not (2nd screenshot)

so wtf is going on?! I dont understand ><
please help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk, try updating ur router firmware and google portfowarding, there is this awesome website for port fowarding, let me find it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your running a server try not using the client with the ipaddress: 127.0.0.1 or localhost.. try using your Ipaddress which would be like 282.2137.1237 or somthing like that

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
het i dont know if it will help anyone.. but when I login into my server using 127.0.0.1 all players of my server give me agent error!

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
im not talking about hosting, but about playing.... I get AE in all gunzes

just cause of this crappy new SpeedTouch ><

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, happens here as well Centrix. Exact same problems. Some say my ports are open, and some say they're closed. And I can't play Gunz at all, except when using Hamachi. I was already searching around for a modem without router, but I think it's hard to get here in the Netherlands.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Centrix, check that your firewall doesn't prevent any.. i know that norton internet security 2005 blocks open port's..

Also, If your router has a firewall option, turn it off as could be interfering.

@Omer he has tried many website's, each give differant answer's most are blocked.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That happens when your router is gay :p
My router is almost straight xD

He just never opens port 8900, so I still get some AE here =o
And I use 7700~7800 >_>
But they say 8900 is used, too :O

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Firewall on router is disabled. I dont use Norton 2005

this is gay.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
its all disabled?

I hear Speedtouch is a crappy modem+router

so I got a question:

is it possible to hook up a new router (new like, I buy one in the store) and let the SpeedTouch work only as a modem? (cause its a modem+build-in router atm)

which means, if I buy a linksys router (or whatever) I can manage my ports on that firmware. and let it skip the crappy speedtouch one.

is that possible?

Upvote 0
Back