• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Okay guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u wanna Fu*k up ur game then i can help u add ninja .

1. Copy real co latest version itemtype.Dat to ur co folder,
2.Copy Copy real co latest version ItemMinicon.ani and MapItemIcon.ani from Ani folder
3.Copy C3 folder
4.Copy Action3deffect.ini, 3Deffect.ini , 3dobj.ini , Weapon.ini and 3DTexture.ini
5.Add items to your database
6.Copy Armor.ini
7. Go play and be happy

(I dont know does this work cuz i didnt made it that way)

Sry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u wanna Fu*k up ur game then i can help u add ninja .

1. Copy real co latest version itemtype.Dat to ur co folder,
2.Copy Copy real co latest version ItemMinicon.ani and MapItemIcon.ani from Ani folder
3.Copy C3 folder
4.Copy Action3deffect.ini, 3Deffect.ini , 3dobj.ini , Weapon.ini and 3DTexture.ini
5.Add items to your database
6.Copy Armor.ini
7. Go play and be happy

(I dont know does this work cuz i didnt made it that way)

Sry for bad english

Yeh thats what i did and it worked :) Also you want to copy your shop.dat to your client folder and server release folder. This adds kantanas and armor to the shops.

Also heres how to add the job titles

Type : Client Sided

Open your client folder and open the ini folder. Find ProfessionalName.ini open this.

Scroll to the bottom and add

51,Ninja
52,MiddleNinja
53,DarkNinja
54,MysticNinja
55,NinjaMaster

REMOVE THE SPACES BEFORE THE COMMANS!
Now depending on your server you type /job <JOB number> so now the job numbers are 51 52 53 54 55

Doing this you can creat the ninja promotion guy,
Ok heres how to add the Ninja Promotion Guy, this might change depending on your source code. You also need to sapwn the npc. The id is 62184

In NPCSAY Region

Code:
      if (CurrentNPC == 62184)
{
  if (MyChar.Job <56  && MyChar.Job > 51)
                                                            {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hey Ninja, What would you like to do?"));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Get Promoted", 1));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Learn Skills", 2));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Im Leaving", 255));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                            }
                                else
                            {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Sorry, Your not a Ninja"));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I know", 255));
                            }
In NPCDO Region

Code:
if (CurrentNPC == 62184)
{
if (Control == 1)
{
if (MyChar.Job == 51 && MyChar.Level >= 39)
{
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Promotion Sucessful, Sorry i must disconnect you in order to take effect."));
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Ok.", 255));
MyChar.Job = 52;
MyChar.Save();
Drop();
}                      
if (MyChar.Level <= 40)

{
                                     SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Promotion UnSucessful, Please Level harder"));
}
if (MyChar.Job == 52 && MyChar.Level >= 69)
{
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Promotion Sucessful, Sorry i must disconnect you in order to take effect."));
MyChar.Job = 53;
MyChar.Save();
                                    Drop();
                                }
                                if (MyChar.Level <= 70)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Promotion UnSucessful, Please Level harder"));
                                }
                                if (MyChar.Job == 53 && MyChar.Level >= 99)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Job = 54;
                                    MyChar.Save();
                                    Drop();
                                }
                                if (MyChar.Level <= 100)
                                {
                                }
                                        if (MyChar.Job == 54 && MyChar.Level >= 109)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Job = 55;
                                    MyChar.Save();
                                    Drop();
                                }
                                if (MyChar.Level <= 110)
                                {
                                }
                                if (MyChar.Job == 55)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Max Promotion Reached"));
                                }

}

if (Control == 2)
                            {

SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("No skills Made, Sorry."));
                            }
                        }

Skills are pretty easy just got to find the effects and adding the calculation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's what I got so far on Ninja items and ninja jobs and ninja reborn, but unfortunatly i can't use the Katana yet (system says Item isn't implemented) and I haven't put in stats for ninja class.

tere1 - Okay guys - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's what I got so far on Ninja items and ninja jobs and ninja reborn, but unfortunatly i can't use the Katana yet (system says Item isn't implemented) and I haven't put in stats for ninja class.

tere1 - Okay guys - RaGEZONE Forums

I made all ninja katanas to blades, if u want too u need find exactly right places and change ninja katanas id-s to 480... like 480998

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can implment the Ninja armors and weapons now, BUT everytime I do it, my other armors and helmets dissapear from shops and my Character Equips.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can implment the Ninja armors and weapons now, BUT everytime I do it, my other armors and helmets dissapear from shops and my Character Equips.

Yea i didnt find out why, possible that MApitemicon and itemminicon .ani and Armor.ini dont contain all armors. TQ makes Co files harder

Back