Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

old drop system(odin)

Re: [release]old drop system(odin)

this is for ppl that has screwed up droprate (mostly for people using sean's repack)
this is the old code before he changed it around 5.6
repackers that based off seanpack has screwed up droprates too thats why i posted this

and also lets you change the droprates on world.properties again

sorry for the late reply~

this is for ppl that has screwed up droprate (mostly for people using sean's repack)
this is the old code before he changed it around 5.6
repackers that based off seanpack has screwed up droprates too thats why i posted this

and also lets you change the droprates on world.properties again

sorry for the late reply~

So, if it's messed up, what happens if you use the original code?

What was the original intention of creating the newer code? I mean, there is surely some rationale and benefits of the new system that wasn't existent in the older script? Just asking because I wanna compare the two scripts and decide which is better to be used for my personal test server. No offense to anyone ;)

Thank you thread starter for releasing this! (:

After much thoughts i still don't understand the difference between the new and old system. Besides it's quite hard to test right?

Correct me if i am wrong =)

What was the original intention of creating the newer code? I mean, there is surely some rationale and benefits of the new system that wasn't existent in the older script? Just asking because I wanna compare the two scripts and decide which is better to be used for my personal test server. No offense to anyone ;)

Thank you thread starter for releasing this! (:

im not really sure. all i remember is that they tried to make it cleaner or w/e. i recommend this script so that its easier for u to change droprates through world.properties and the droprates are more controllable

After much thoughts i still don't understand the difference between the new and old system. Besides it's quite hard to test right?

Correct me if i am wrong =)

again this is for repack users that has screwed up droprates
(ex: monsters only drop mesos/etc items, if u put !droprate 999x it doesnt change anything) also so that you can use world.properties to change droprates/bossdroprates again. mostly for people using seanpack or any other repacks based off that. if your drops arent screwed up then you dont need this fix.

i can post pics if u guys want.

Pretty awesome that you bought this back. Good job.

Last edited:
Back