- Joined
- Feb 15, 2012
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 14
Hello. Been forever since I've been here. I recently moved and tried to start the server and no one's able to connect to world map. Everyone's able to connect to the char select and see their chars. Am I forgetting som'in?
Edit: Oops. Completely forgot lol. I'm using the old server from v17 that uhm.. crap.. been forever so I can't remember who compiled it x.x
Edit2: Oh right. it was Max's files. Any enlightenment would be peachy =3 I mean, I could just reinstall the server's stuff, but I don't want everyone to loose their chars and what not..
Edit: Oops. Completely forgot lol. I'm using the old server from v17 that uhm.. crap.. been forever so I can't remember who compiled it x.x
Edit2: Oh right. it was Max's files. Any enlightenment would be peachy =3 I mean, I could just reinstall the server's stuff, but I don't want everyone to loose their chars and what not..
Last edited:

