Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Old PT Music

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.
It has nothing to do with PT dev but maybe someone of you have the old pt intro music (wirth the flying bird :D)
I really want to have it.
thx in advance

Gilles :)

Check your "TriglowPictures\PristonTale\wav\" folder, and rename "BGMIntro(Login) - Neo Age.bgm" to "BGMIntro(Login) - Neo Age.wav". Enjoy.

ah yeah, retract my statement and slap myself.. im the one who didnt read.. lol
i was asking about something along those lines a while back (completely chaning the log in video to something i created) but no one got back to me on this, so im not sure how to do it, but im sure if u can find the old video it must be possible, well unless the file formats etc have completely changed

ah yeah, retract my statement and slap myself.. im the one who didnt read.. lol
i was asking about something along those lines a while back (completely chaning the log in video to something i created) but no one got back to me on this, so im not sure how to do it, but im sure if u can find the old video it must be possible, well unless the file formats etc have completely changed

I thought I did, since I remember posting a reply on a simular topic, even giving the address of where the map / intro animation is read.

Back