Old RageZone

My first account was made here ;o

Mucski - Old RageZone - RaGEZONE Forums


Ever since the theme have changed a lot. Not lately though.
 
I remember that ugly theme.
Satellite or whatever.
 
I'm not that much of an oldfag, but i can around like right when they got zoomtube err whatever. He did change the background a lot then.
 
i dont saw that theme. i joined here last july 2011 ;) and the theme was really good not like not.
everything improves just like sir mental creations
 
Someone have a screeny/old site link from earlier? I seem to remember Mental or Ron or someone, maybe even DonTonberry posting up a link of the much older one... Can't fully remember who had the screeny of it ;)
 

Ahh hah! There we go.. the Ragezone I will always remember :-) It got weird back when they tried modernizing it.. it just feels so clumped up for some reason now :-(







RaGEZONE: The ultimate MMORPG resource and general discussion forums!

And scroll to the very very bottom - was my birthday that day ;) Goodness, back when I was 22. *sigh* Time passes much to quickly!

The funny part is, I still have all my old information I can view!
RaGEZONE: The ultimate MMORPG resource and general discussion forums! - View Profile: Sardaukar



Signature
Athlon 64 3700+ (San Diego) (OCed 2.64 GHz)
A8N-SLI Asus Motherboard
XFX 6800 GT PCI 256MB DDR3 PCI Graphics
2x 74 gig RAID-0 WD Raptor, 10000 RPM (Boot)
320 gig WD Serial ATA HD, 7200 RPM
4 gigs PC3200/400 OCZ X-Low Latency, High Performance

:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Back