Oct 29, 2019 #1 4izen Newbie Spellweaver Joined Oct 9, 2019 Messages 11 Reaction score 5 Well I found an old site that I remodeled in 2016 For those who want to use and improve it is there To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Well I found an old site that I remodeled in 2016 For those who want to use and improve it is there To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Dec 9, 2019 #2 D drp3pp3rz Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jul 5, 2012 Messages 15 Reaction score 2 Link doesn't work
Dec 18, 2019 #3 K karl007 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Dec 13, 2019 Messages 33 Reaction score 2 for me it's working
Aug 6, 2020 #4 T Tuni Tuninetti Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 12, 2015 Messages 36 Reaction score 2 can you give us the htdocs of that website sir?
Oct 2, 2020 #5 diren0606 Socius Decennalis Decennium 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 25, 2013 Messages 50 Reaction score 5 I need it, too.