omfg

Reaction score
omg my dad was just looking over my shoulder while i was on the comp explaining how to add an attachment to an email (which took like 20 mins cos hes a Ducking Special person) then he saw my msn screen name and he calle me exclamation..... omg i wanna punch him int he face he tries to be cool but hes just a spanker
[/rant]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dunno why but I was thinking about this earlier today and Ex you shud be happy yah dad wants to spend time with you and is "trying to be cool" as you put it. My Dad is never in and when he is its too late to do anything with him like go snooker and stuff, hardly spends any time with me and I hate it. In-fact Id love him to ask me how to attach somthin to an e-mail. Hes just trying to get along with you man, think about it maybe you might be like that one day and Im sure you wont like it if your child is calling you a spanker behind your back.

:/ probaly the longest post Ive eva done lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Dunno why but I was thinking about this earlier today and Ex you shud be happy yah dad wants to spend time with you and is "trying to be cool" as you put it. My Dad is never in and when he is its too late to do anything with him like go snooker and stuff, hardly spends any time with me and I hate it. In-fact Id love him to ask me how to attach somthin to an e-mail. Hes just trying to get along with you man, think about it maybe you might be like that one day and Im sure you wont like it if your child is calling you a spanker behind your back.

Ex, he does have a point...

D

Darknightr

i only just moved in wif me dad and he treats me like a 12 year old, he cares for me, and is uber nice, but is seriously treatin me like my mom did when i was 12 -_- it's fuckin hell :no:

and nikeh's gottam point

M

Mario_Party

Darknightr said:
i only just moved in wif me dad and he treats me like a 12 year old, he cares for me, and is uber nice, but is seriously treatin me like my mom did when i was 12 -_- it's fuckin hell :no:

and nikeh's gottam point

so does he ermmm uber spoil u?

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

all i can say to this is dont worry dads arnt all they r cracked up to be, well from the 3 i know very well they aint any way (mine my 2 best m8s) i dont want to go into it but lets just say if you dont hate him your lucky, but get to know him too well and u may ruin your life with him.

as i said i dont know ur dad he may be absolutly brilliant but i can only speak from the perspective i know about

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

nono its not like that, dont worry im no stereotypical angry teenager been made to take out the trash 1 too many times my dad actually avoids spending time with me as much as he can, he lies all the time, is a 2 faced bastard and cant take responsibility for his actions even at his age
sure he does do some good things as a parent but generaly as a person hes quite poop

Back