Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG I found out why she dumped me

Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Well my ex has gone on holiday so I spoke 2 her best friend 2 find out the REAL reason she dumped me. This is wot I found out:

I was always paranoid that she would cheat on me under the influence of alcohol- she didn't like that. The other reason was after 6 weeks of us goin out she saw me as 'just a m8' which was her fault coz I asked her if she thought we were movin slow several times and she sed she was ok with it. Silly bint

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Idiot girl
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Exclamatio said:
lol i got the same thing, my ex said she saw me as a friend lol but isnt that a good thing i mean if we were enemies surely there would be friction within the relationship? :lol: :lol:

lol init. But the point was we were slowly gettin more bf/gf like. Her friend totally dismissed that fact that there was annother lad when I asked her so s'pose that's a good thing.

Now I think about it, I bet I could get her bak if I wanted 2. Point is she isn't the girl I thought she woz if she can jus dump me like that. Ah well.

lol attempted 2 look 4 girls in Manchester 2day- wot a waste of time:lol: Me and m8 got no chance lookin like we do
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,037
Reaction score
1,845
lol @ u on the pull already :D
but yeah girls theres frikkin loads of them i mean the otehr day i went to a party with my m8s but it sucked so we went out and 3 or 4 of us crashed a party with the intent of "borrowing some booze" well they left and i stayed at this other party with about 20 fine and single, not to mention almost as drunk as myself girls :D w00t 4 me i just wish i could remember what happened :D
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Exclamatio said:
lol @ u on the pull already :D
but yeah girls theres frikkin loads of them i mean the otehr day i went to a party with my m8s but it sucked so we went out and 3 or 4 of us crashed a party with the intent of "borrowing some booze" well they left and i stayed at this other party with about 20 fine and single, not to mention almost as drunk as myself girls :D w00t 4 me i just wish i could remember what happened :D

o_O u live kinda near me.......... I WANNA C THESE PARTIES :D
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,037
Reaction score
1,845
speedhorn666 said:
man if ur serious:drool::dance::drool:

i am indeed serious :D
i think they go away on the 26th this month so the party will most likely be from anytime on the 26th thru till the 27th-28th if ppl need to stay over etc
if u can make it, and any1 else on rz (ur all welcome) just pm me for details or grab me on msn silentfrag@hotmail.com
:whip:
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
3,230
Reaction score
2
speedhorn666 said:
Well my ex has gone on holiday so I spoke 2 her best friend 2 find out the REAL reason she dumped me. This is wot I found out:

I was always paranoid that she would cheat on me under the influence of alcohol- she didn't like that. The other reason was after 6 weeks of us goin out she saw me as 'just a m8' which was her fault coz I asked her if she thought we were movin slow several times and she sed she was ok with it. Silly bint

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Idiot girl

best to no now than few monyhs down the line m8 .
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: OMG I found out why she dumped me

carnage said:
best to no now than few monyhs down the line m8 .

that's the thing tho. She left is 2 and half months ffs. She can duck off. If we do end up as friends and she eva wants 2 go out with me the future I got 2 words 4 her: OFF and duck (in a different order tho;) )
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,037
Reaction score
1,845
Re: Re: Re: OMG I found out why she dumped me

speedhorn666 said:
If we do end up as friends and she eva wants 2 go out with me the future I got 2 words 4 her: OFF and duck (in a different order tho;) )

good man :D cant say theres anything wrong with a few odd nights off drunken passion purely for personal gain tho ;)
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG I found out why she dumped me

Exclamatio said:
good man :D cant say theres anything wrong with a few odd nights off drunken passion purely for personal gain tho ;)

m8 I really wanna go 2 this party of urs but heres the problem:

1) I'm a mosher, girls h8 moshers even when they're drunk

2) No1 on RZ lives near me cept MasterD and Alucard and the chances of them wantin 2 come r slim so I'd b bringin like 2 m8s u don't know

3) I get lost easy and wouldn't hav a clue how 2 get there if u gave me a map >.<
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,037
Reaction score
1,845
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG I found out why she dumped me

speedhorn666 said:
m8 I really wanna go 2 this party of urs but heres the problem:

1) I'm a mosher, girls h8 moshers even when they're drunk

2) No1 on RZ lives near me cept MasterD and Alucard and the chances of them wantin 2 come r slim so I'd b bringin like 2 m8s u don't know

3) I get lost easy and wouldn't hav a clue how 2 get there if u gave me a map >.<



1.) most of my mates are really into rock, indie w/ever youd fit right in

2.)master sounds up 4 it :D

3.) ill meet you somewhere ifya want, however i too get lost very easily and would probably end up taking us back the wrong way.

:whip:
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG I found out why she dumped me

Exclamatio said:
1.) most of my mates are really into rock, indie w/ever youd fit right in

2.)master sounds up 4 it :D

3.) ill meet you somewhere ifya want, however i too get lost very easily and would probably end up taking us back the wrong way.

:whip:

OMG yeah man n1. Chat 2 me on MSN plz m8
 
Back
Top