Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG I know Lee's secret!

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
On a more serious note, I tried to get something arranged but it didn't seem to work out...I understand things went a tad quiet at one point while finalizing things, but attempted to get arrangements back on track and nobody seemed to have responded.

I have my own place now, have done for a year. So if people wanted something arranging, say before Christmas then I can make it happen. Then we can attend Lee's do during Spring.

2 Rageparties in the space of 6 months sounds golden to me ^_^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably not invited but if i am then I'll surely be there!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I am for sure going to attend one in the spring.

Reaction score
I have my own place now, have done for a year. So if people wanted something arranging, say before Christmas then I can make it happen. Then we can attend Lee's do during Spring.

Sounds like an Epic plan Mr Raff. What sort of date was you thinking? I know I cannot get to England this year, but am more than happy to make a skype appearance!

Reaction score
On a more serious note, I tried to get something arranged but it didn't seem to work out...I understand things went a tad quiet at one point while finalizing things, but attempted to get arrangements back on track and nobody seemed to have responded.

If the foreigners an afford it!

Reaction score
Not to blow my own horn goes off subject

Yes you are, and thats why your The Flameingskull..... Nothing is better than a rageparty other than 2 rageparties. I do feel sorry for anyone that missed RageStag. The only one in Ragezone history. If I could make it to any I would in a heart beat. Real bonds are made at these events.... One day Ms Kitten we will meet at one of theses. Even if it is the one I host next year in USA.

Reaction score
Yes you are, and thats why your The Flameingskull..... Nothing is better than a rageparty other than 2 rageparties. I do feel sorry for anyone that missed RageStag. The only one in Ragezone history. If I could make it to any I would in a heart beat. Real bonds are made at these events.... One day Ms Kitten we will meet at one of theses. Even if it is the one I host next year in USA.

Definitely, just don't move, so annoying how really close you was to me this year. If you do next year, I will be there. O.O

Reactions: Lee
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm stopping here I'm just trying to fit in but I'll never so i'll just stop I'm sorry for bothering you and others

Finally thank you....

How do you guys normally get to rageparties? Train it?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry I'm stopping here I'm just trying to fit in but I'll never so i'll just stop I'm sorry for bothering you and others

I think that's actually wierded me out even more. o.0

Finally thank you....

How do you guys normally get to rageparties? Train it?

usually public transport to the location house but some drive.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that's actually wierded me out even more. o.0

usually public transport to the location house but some drive.

I think closer to the time I will look to see what's better and talk to all you guys about meeting up to travel together :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always drive. Mainly so if someone is a penis I can do a Cartman and say "screw you guys, I'm going home!". Space tends to be limited on the Sat night, so having somewhere to sleep is also a bonus.

That was an option I was also thinking about. But I am quite sure I would be coming the furthest (from England) so would be a long drive :p:

Back