Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Omg Iam So Pissed!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIRST OFF I TYPED THIS MESSAGE A SECOND AGO AND IT ALL GOT ERASED!!!!!! BUT BACK TO WHY IAM REALLY PISSED.....OK i go to install halo cause i feel like playing it and i find out my mom threw the cd case away which contained the cd key...now i wouldnt be that mad but i spent 50 hard earned dollars on that game :( then i go to play risse of nations guess wat she did the same thing to that game NOW I stART TO GET REALLY PISSED...THEN I GO TO REFORMAT MY COMP i have windows proffesional...I go to install it...low and behold...SHE ALSO THREW THAT CD KEY AWAY.....IAM SO PISSED THAT I ALMOST CRIED I SPENT NEARLY $300 ON ALL THAT SOFTWARE AND SHE WASTED IT ALL IAM SO MAD AT HER THAT I WANT TO FUKIN SCREAM AND RUN OUTSIDE YELLING "FUCK YOU" IAM SO MAD TAHT IAM GOIN TO...gOIN too....SIT HERE AND STARE AT MY computer

Unlucky :( I really feel for yah, that sucks!

Ask HULKSTER how he gets his stuff, with his precious lil "Kazaa Lite" :P

I suggest going to mscracks.net/.com That is my favorite source, but you can find better if you search cracks/keys on google.

Back