Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OmG OMG OmG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
I'll never get sex0r. :(
1 day it will m8 just dont worry and dont just ;) wiv ne 1 m8 1 think i h8 is sluts and lads who just sleep about 2. make sure its wiv that special person :p

and gohan last i heard ur virgin lips lol

Reaction score
Tupac said:
1 day it will m8 just dont worry and dont just ;) wiv ne 1 m8 1 think i h8 is sluts and lads who just sleep about 2. make sure its wiv that special person :p

not long til ragestock my lil man, im sure kitten will oblige you:p
]but.....ur gonna have to get inline...me first lol j/k

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:

and gohan last i heard ur virgin lips lol

Oh I know - I won't give do it with anyone lol. :) But at the same time. :( Blah get your butt to RageStock, I need some lurvin. lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
not long til ragestock my lil man, im sure kitten will oblige you:p
]but.....ur gonna have to get inline...me first lol j/k

lmao! Don't say that! :eek:

Don't think Kitten will. She's too smart, pretty and sex0r to ever, ever want someone crappy and pathetic like me. :(

Bleh, life goes on. I'll just try have a good time none-the-less at RageStock no matter what happens. If anything lol. :(

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
lmao! Don't say that! :eek:

Don't think Kitten will. She's too smart, pretty and sex0r to ever, ever want someone crappy and pathetic like me. :(

Bleh, life goes on. I'll just try have a good time none-the-less at RageStock no matter what happens. If anything lol. :(

with that attitude man theres no Ducking wonder ur still an ickle virgin, woman like confidence lil man dont be such a defeatist, just woop it out and say suck this witch....and then cringe and cry when she starts laughing and saying "is that it? my baby brothers is bigger" lol im sorry cap

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
with that attitude man theres no Ducking wonder ur still an ickle virgin, woman like confidence lil man dont be such a defeatist, just woop it out and say suck this witch....and then cringe and cry when she starts laughing and saying "is that it? my baby brothers is bigger" lol im sorry cap

Oi oi! I'm no little boy lol. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
Cap if she wants you then she wants you, if you think your not worth her time then why does she think you are?
Saying stuff like that is pretty much stupid tbh.

It's hard to explain. I'm no-one special. She is. It's simple as.

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
It's hard to explain. I'm no-one special. She is. It's simple as.

bah ur talking like she is sum sort of queen, shes a nice girl but shes not all that...trust me i know, dont build her up so high and you wont get disapointed (this was meant with no disrespect to kitten...you know i love you lol)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
bah ur talking like she is sum sort of queen, shes a nice girl but shes not all that...trust me i know, dont build her up so high and you wont get disapointed (this was meant with no disrespect to kitten...you know i love you lol)

She is to me... goddamit she's on holiday and I can't even talk to her properly. :cry:

Bah - enough about me, I'll survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back