Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

omi editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gift new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omi editor pankj

thanks russian cracking!!!!!!
very good people!!!!!
Гена без обид об стенку уб.....ся )))))
зачем стоко бабла отдал мог так просто попросить)))))

hi5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITs PankJs omi editor cracked ;D:D

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
And that right there explains why these things are being sold rather than given away.
This community is full of leeches and asshats afterall.

So please, stop whining and acting surprised as to why things don't get released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shrec, kills himself against the wall. You earned a bad reputation in this forum. I did the right thing, that you did not give the program, you would set me up, again. All those who like set for the post, I do not understand. How would you react to the fact that your product is hacked and made public? In short 99% leech here.

Oh, and add. This version is not fully functional. So there is nothing to rejoice. View and export to Excel, many leechers will have problems with the fact that they got for free))

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and add. This version is not fully functional. So there is nothing to rejoice.

How much times did I hear that sentence already?

Wasn´t it the same with the cracked version of AceGuard? It has not the full function or something like this?

Anyway this is one of the best new years gift, I think :)

Thx shrec

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much times did I hear that sentence already?

Wasn´t it the same with the cracked version of AceGuard? It has not the full function or something like this?

Anyway this is one of the best new years gift, I think :)

Thx shrec
:thumbup:
:))

Reaction score
Thats exactly why I prefer not to share my stuff. Your "gift" is my work and I dont know anyone who would do all this work for free. At least it didnt contain ep4 stuff and I wont bother updating it to avoid this kind of releases.

Ah I forgot, quite obviously, this version is not complete (db connections are inefficient that is). I think you gathered the reason up till now.

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Thats exactly why I prefer not to share my stuff. Your "gift" is my work and I dont know anyone who would do all this work for free. At least it didnt contain ep4 stuff and I wont bother updating it to avoid this kind of releases.

Ah I forgot, quite obviously, this version is not complete (db connections are inefficient that is). I think you gathered the reason up till now.
If its your work you should gift it (laugh)

I want to build something usefull like this too :/
But there are already account managers, packed file editors etc....

Do you guys know any good tutorials about C# or better C++?
Which starts from 0 to get how the basic works and ends at Z with extra functions etc..
I´ve watched many C# tutorials already but I don´t really get the basics with the methods classes etc... :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ducking bunch of idiots waiting for handouts. I am sure that no one else will lay you anything here, after this action ... Say thank you Shrek for what you do not get anything more. Look at the whole forum and find at least one program are made by your hands. Did not find? Ducking assholes, you long to get what you have no one gave. I think people who create that that track will no longer be here to spread their works.

Шрек, ты создан для того чтобы срать. Сколько же ты говна съел, что бы такое делать?

Oh, and also, Shrek, I gladly will pay people to work, I'm willing to pay even though I downloaded here for free. Like you would not understand. You've created your project, money, cut down and closed. What else can you expect from such a man as you, except the poop?

Reaction score
topic ace online dead +2

I would rather say that AO section was killed by leechers ages ago. People like DragonLord and myself have no use of those useless posts saying "help plsss *insert a random ss here*". We just want to make new stuff and if you fail to understand this, go on and recycle our old crap.

To be honest, working for free is not motivating. I have contributed here a lot, I even began the whole ep3 development, gave you info about many files and showed you how to fix every single issue that the older releases had. So, from my perspective, "cracking" the unprotected programs that slightly fund my work is not humiliating, but a way to show your lack of respect.

But in the end of the day, I do not even have to be here at all, if I wanted to derp around in a forum full of leechers I would make one. Have fun leeching (or should I say learn to code?)

PS: did you say "humiliate"? Next time I will have to adopt DragonLord's approach.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ducking bunch of idiots waiting for handouts. I am sure that no one else will lay you anything here, after this action ... Say thank you Shrek for what you do not get anything more. Look at the whole forum and find at least one program are made by your hands. Did not find? Ducking assholes, you long to get what you have no one gave. I think people who create that that track will no longer be here to spread their works.

Шрек, ты создан для того чтобы срать. Сколько же ты говна съел, что бы такое делать?

Oh, and also, Shrek, I gladly will pay people to work, I'm willing to pay even though I downloaded here for free. Like you would not understand. You've created your project, money, cut down and closed. What else can you expect from such a man as you, except the poop?

oh genret truble stopped lol
я ожидал от тебя пакости но такие слова можешь себе в ЖОПУ засунуть вместе со своим сервером)))

Reactions: hi5
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shrek, you spoiled people what they bought. And the support from me in this matter wait stupid as me and you just blew it. And the support they give you only leech. Rejoice with them - you're a hero to them.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Oh awesome, yet another bitchfit.
Let's sum it up in a perfect way that will resolve all these conflicts: PanKJ nor anyone who can make anything shall never contribute to this section again.
This means that all of you shall leech off each other and eventually die out.
Fighting like a bunch of pissy girls in their periods on the forums is extremely pathetic and pointless.

Now do yourselves a favor, Move on.

P.S.
Any further replies to this post will represent your truly diminished intelligence.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The tool is cool, but with ep 3.5/4.0/4.2 is were better and i think PankJ got this...so buy it :D

Back