Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

One error in starting L2J server L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok i've gotten everything right up to this part (I hope) but when I start the game server it gives me an error saying:

"Damn! Registration failed: reason: wrong hexid"

I've deleted the hexid file and re-registered the server under 0,1 a few times but it keeps giving me the same error message.

Any help is appreciated.

well... already are threads for this error... but because i am happy right now i will tell ya:
1. Delete hexid.txt from gameserver/config
2. Delete all what contains table gameservers in your db.
3. verify at login/game in config the server.properties for right database location, user, passw
4. Start RegisterGameserver
5. copy the hexid renamed in gameserver/config

but i think you didnt deleted from db :)) gameservers table ;)

Upvote 0
now when i try to make a new hexid it sats "ID is too high (max is -1)"

Upvote 0
well... already are threads for this error... but because i am happy right now i will tell ya:

1. Delete hexid.txt from gameserver/config
2. Delete all what contains table gameservers in your db.
3. verify at login/game in config the server.properties for right database location, user, passw
4. Start RegisterGameserver
5. copy the hexid renamed in gameserver/config

but i think you didnt deleted from db :)) gameservers table ;)

There's no need for all those steps. If the gameserver gets to check the hexid is because all the db configs (user,pass,etc) are fine.

Ok i've gotten everything right up to this part (I hope) but when I start the game server it gives me an error saying:

"Damn! Registration failed: reason: wrong hexid"

I've deleted the hexid file and re-registered the server under 0,1 a few times but it keeps giving me the same error message.

Any help is appreciated.

I dont know what datapack are u using but in most of them there's a guide.txt file and inside this there's:

Code:
Q023 - What to do with wrong hexid ?
A - Follow exactly this steps:

Run C:\server\login\RegisterGameServer.bat
    Enter 0 and press Enter, program will create a file name hexid(server 0).txt
    Copy this file to folder C:\server\gameserver\config\
    Delete old hexid.txt and rename hexid(server 0).txt to hexid.txt

Upvote 0
hy, I have a problem, i made a server for lineage2 c5 and it works perfect, but I want to play of my server without internet connection, I started the server without internet but the game not, when I start the game it says something About GameGuard error and internet connection, what showld I do?
help me (sorry for my english)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back