One error in starting L2J server L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok i've gotten everything right up to this part (I hope) but when I start the game server it gives me an error saying:

"Damn! Registration failed: reason: wrong hexid"

I've deleted the hexid file and re-registered the server under 0,1 a few times but it keeps giving me the same error message.

Any help is appreciated.

well... already are threads for this error... but because i am happy right now i will tell ya:
1. Delete hexid.txt from gameserver/config
2. Delete all what contains table gameservers in your db.
3. verify at login/game in config the server.properties for right database location, user, passw
4. Start RegisterGameserver
5. copy the hexid renamed in gameserver/config

but i think you didnt deleted from db ) gameservers table

Upvote 0
now when i try to make a new hexid it sats "ID is too high (max is -1)"

Upvote 0

There's no need for all those steps. If the gameserver gets to check the hexid is because all the db configs (user,pass,etc) are fine.

I dont know what datapack are u using but in most of them there's a guide.txt file and inside this there's:

Code:
Q023 - What to do with wrong hexid ?
A - Follow exactly this steps:

Run C:\server\login\RegisterGameServer.bat
    Enter 0 and press Enter, program will create a file name hexid(server 0).txt
    Copy this file to folder C:\server\gameserver\config\
    Delete old hexid.txt and rename hexid(server 0).txt to hexid.txt

Upvote 0
hy, I have a problem, i made a server for lineage2 c5 and it works perfect, but I want to play of my server without internet connection, I started the server without internet but the game not, when I start the game it says something About GameGuard error and internet connection, what showld I do?
help me (sorry for my english)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.