- Joined
- Jun 18, 2009
- Messages
- 220
- Reaction score
- 17
Hello !
I have a problem about NPC editing.
I want Losha sell Upcut Stone (which is in "IK3_SCROLL" category) and Nerupa some Fashion sets (which are in "IK3_SCROLL" too).
When I make the Upcut Stone shopable and I set it's level (1) and rarity (1) it works with this code :
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 1, 100);
Because the Upcut stone is the only item shopable, with a 1 as rarity and in "IK3_SCROLL" category.
But, if I want Nerupa sell some fashion, I make them shopable, with 2 as rarity and I use this code :
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 2, 100);
And I have a Nerupa with fashion AND Upcut Stone.
How can I make Nerupa sell only Fashions, and Losha an Upcut Stone ? Is the last number (100) important ?
I have a problem about NPC editing.
I want Losha sell Upcut Stone (which is in "IK3_SCROLL" category) and Nerupa some Fashion sets (which are in "IK3_SCROLL" too).
When I make the Upcut Stone shopable and I set it's level (1) and rarity (1) it works with this code :
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 1, 100);
Because the Upcut stone is the only item shopable, with a 1 as rarity and in "IK3_SCROLL" category.
But, if I want Nerupa sell some fashion, I make them shopable, with 2 as rarity and I use this code :
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 2, 100);
And I have a Nerupa with fashion AND Upcut Stone.
How can I make Nerupa sell only Fashions, and Losha an Upcut Stone ? Is the last number (100) important ?

