• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

one question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after installing aion from NCSoft how do you make the client connect to your own server?

sorry the layout of this server baffles me

Follow the Tutorials from this section:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-private-server-646761/
Pretty Simple, Just make sure you update the client and after that take out the bin32 file folder and insert the one provided from the link I posted above. Add your no-ip address in the \NCsoft\Aion folder no-ip config where you put the new launcher either put local 127.0.0.1 or your no-ip address for outside players.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I downloaded the tuts in this post and don't completely understand. I haven't seen any thing explaining how to make the client connect to the server

edit: Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back